Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
381 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 12:22 PM

@Lady_Bird
Glad you are getting some energy back and walking is fantastic for both your exercise and your mood.

What cozy mystery are you reading right now? I love reading mystery, hard-boiled, police procedural, noir, cozy, you name it. Right now I'm reading an Anne Perry mystery and am finally progressing in it since the mania has calmed down quite a bit. I LOVE reading! Hence the "book" part of my name. Not sure about the blueberry part, I mean I like blueberries just fine but it's not like they are my favorite food or anything, just liked the 2 words together, I suppose.

@Nammu
You are SO right about sleep being important to stability. I learned that years ago. If my sleep goes, mania soon follows. The pdoc I had prior to this one stressed sleep a TON and so does my current pdoc. If my sleep heads south, I'm calling the pdoc, and even if his office is closed leaving an urgent message on his mobile to call back because that is how important sleep is to my stability.

Which also may be part of the reason I'm more jittery and anxious today. I had 5.5 hr. of sleep which is better than nothing but it's a lot less than my usual 8-9 hr. My sleep has been a real toss-up lately.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
bizi, Blue_Bird, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu