Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
@Lady_Bird
Glad you are getting some energy back and walking is fantastic for both your exercise and your mood.

What cozy mystery are you reading right now? I love reading mystery, hard-boiled, police procedural, noir, cozy, you name it. Right now I'm reading an Anne Perry mystery and am finally progressing in it since the mania has calmed down quite a bit. I LOVE reading! Hence the "book" part of my name. Not sure about the blueberry part, I mean I like blueberries just fine but it's not like they are my favorite food or anything, just liked the 2 words together, I suppose.
Oh I’m not reading cozy mystery, cozy fantasy is what I’m reading. Right now I’m reading the charming cove series by Linsey Hall. It’s like light fantasy, romance, comedy and cozy. I’m also reading the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. Those aren’t cozy fantasy though those are just straight up fantasy and I love them reading is a lot of fun. I’ve finally got my ability to focus mostly back. So I’ve been reading a lot

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte