Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 02:45 PM

Hi guys.

I'm needing your input. Please be honest with me. I won't be offended.

I live alone and have done so for 11 years now. To begin with it was great I had my own space. I could do what I want when I wanted. My friend and family would visit and it was fab. Then boom 2017 my Mum suffered a stroke and that set me off I wasn't living at mines I stayed at my parents house until 2018.

My flat went from being clean and liveable to a mess and a complete pig sty. I couldn't keep up with the chores and I became so anxious and paranoid re the whole flat. I stopped letting people in.

I currently spend 3 nights at my flat and the rest at my Sister's. My Sister spoke to me tonight and said she is concerned for my welfare. My Aunt has said I could get into supportive accommodation but am I that bad? Plus is that not a step backwards?

I have lived with a flat mate when I worked and I was always cleaning. Now I have no intent to clean

Worse I'm a hoarder... I hoard everything paperwork, books, dvds, cds, empty shoe boxes... I don't know why.

Even worse I have mould in my flat quite badly but I'm worried they will shout at me re this I live in a housing association flat so it's not my flat it's rented.

Anyone help me ease my conscious, nerves and paranoia?

Should I bite the bullet and gey a cleaner once I have kicked myself up the butt and cleaned the flat?

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, FloatThruThis, raspberrytorte