View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,249 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 05:27 PM

I used to be a caffeine fiend. It never really amped me up or made me anxious, but I could actually function after my 3 cups o' Joe in the AM (yeah.........). It wasn't even that I was sleepy and needed to wake up, but the caffeine just sorta helped me straighten my thoughts out more. Stimulants kind of affect me differently though. I fall asleep after taking Adderall.

Doc said my labs were normal (well, with what they tested for). Pretty good. All I want to do is sleep lately (I mean, that's kinda been a thing for a while, but it's been worse this week, and I haven't really been getting out as much as I want). I hope it doesn't lead to a depressive episode. Bipolar has actually been really stable lately. Weird, being off meds. They say meds can make BPD worse though so maybe I was confusing some BPD symptoms with mood episode symptoms. I kinda wonder if I have BP at all, but then again my mom just told me of a story involving first responders I probably shouldn't write about, but it was intense and involved hobbits.

Jeez, @Crazy Hitch. What grade/year do you teach? That's ridiculous.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange