View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
14.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 07:40 PM

I can't stress to you guys enough the importance of sleep, so I totally understand your concerns @Blueberrybook and @Nammu - in addition to my CPAP, I take 2mg of Risperidone, 25mg of Hydroxyzine and top it all off with 10mg of melatonin - it sounds like a lot and it absolutely is because I feel like some kind of racehorse that needs a tranquilizer to get knocked out for a good night's sleep. But you know, that combination has worked very well for the past two years now.

As for the coffee thing, I don't drink it at all - would you believe I fall right to sleep after a cup? It is the strangest thing! Lol, so I just avoid it because I pass out or have to run to the bathroom! LOL. Not the best at all.

Today was a really good day. Got dressed up and went to an AA meeting. What I realized in all my complaining about not having a purpose is that I have to start helping more people. So, God answered my prayers because a new girl came up to me and asked me to be her sponsor today. I think it's just what I needed to get me out of my thick head. My sponsor was thrilled when I told her about it and gave me some pointers on how to start our first session together.

Galaxy Con in is in one day!! OMG, too excited!!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
bizi, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, Nammu