View Single Post
Scooter9
Poohbah

Member Since May 2018
84 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2024 at 08:22 PM

I had a break from taking care of my mother today. She wanted to stay home alone today to find out how she would fare on her own.

I saw her in the evening and she had forgotten a number of things and did eat much during the day. So I ordered her favorite seafood even though it possibly had too much salt, but whatever, it's just one meal. She was really happy with it.

I got her a couple of grabbers and showed her how to use them. She liked them very much.

My anxiety is still way up and my mood is still way down. My body is complaining about all the stress so I'm treating the symptoms to make myself feel more comfortable.

Tomorrow is a day of driving and helping. I'm taking my mother to her workplace and picking her up when she's done.

I'm experiencing passive SH thoughts. No plans or anything. Just passing thoughts.

My avatar picture is a photo of the Whirlpool Galaxy I took in April 2023. I dedicated this photo to my sister who passed away in July 2016.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange