View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
234 hugs
given
Smile Jul 25, 2024 at 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter9 View Post
I had a break from taking care of my mother today. She wanted to stay home alone today to find out how she would fare on her own.

I saw her in the evening and she had forgotten a number of things and did eat much during the day. So I ordered her favorite seafood even though it possibly had too much salt, but whatever, it's just one meal. She was really happy with it.

I got her a couple of grabbers and showed her how to use them. She liked them very much.

My anxiety is still way up and my mood is still way down. My body is complaining about all the stress so I'm treating the symptoms to make myself feel more comfortable.

Tomorrow is a day of driving and helping. I'm taking my mother to her workplace and picking her up when she's done.

I'm experiencing passive SH thoughts. No plans or anything. Just passing thoughts.
I'm really sorry about the mood fluctuations. Since my intense anxiety started I don't have any depression except mild in the winter. It used to be deep dark depressions in the winter before I got medicated. Good for you for helping your mom!

Hugs from:
bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, Rosi700