View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
234 hugs
given
Default Jul 25, 2024 at 02:58 AM

Well the charges on my son haven't been dropped. He has an arraignment in 2 weeks.

The guy that runs these homes told my son that if he has another occurrence like he had the other day he will probably not get them dismissed. But if he behaves and remains calm and doesnt drink tons of coffee they will go to bat for him and they will probably get dismissed. I so hope he doesn't freak out!

I went to meet my new Dr today. I really like her. I wanted my vitamin d tested and my b12 bc I keep getting anemia and the invega I'm on has completely taken my periods away. I guess my mom had low b12 and one of my sisters. It went good. I also wanted her to refer me to see if I can get injections in my back. I have degenerative disc disease. I had back surgery 14 years ago but I never fully recovered from that. I have bad knees too. Part of it is from sleeping sitting up and going back and forth from my bed laying down and coming out to the couch. The last 3 nights I fell asleep on the couch all night which is horrible for my wounds. I've got to go right to my bed after I eat dinner bc I get drowsy. Instead I eat even when I'm full. I've got to get out of the habit of that.

I had to take medical transportation bc I get really anxious driving to a new place. But I can do it next time.

I go to the wound clinic Friday. I'm looking forward to taking a shower tomorrow night. I hope this cast cover works. I've been through 4 so far that get my wraps wet.

Hugs from:
bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700