Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 25, 2024 at 12:15 PM

@LadyShadow
So sorry you are having a difficult time. Do you think it is just due to your period or is it hypomania? I do know that as I've gotten older my PMS and beginning of period symptoms have gotten worse. Can you leave work early?

@raspberrytorte
Well, I caved and had a diet Coke. Not too jittery and the headache is gone but I also ate lunch too and that may have helped. Even just 1 cup of cup has been triggering jitteriness and hypomanic-like symptoms for me lately. It was not my morning meds causing it like I feared. I REALLY don't want to go off Cymbalta (which is an AM med) b/c it helps so much with my depressive symptoms and also with the tingling I get associated with neuropathy AND fibromyalgia symptoms so it's like a 3-in-1 pill for me.

I really don't understand why coffee is causing me issues now because I used to be able to drink like 4-5 cups of coffee a day without anything like anxiety and jitters. I did order some decaf K-cups. I know decaf coffee is not completely caffeine free but I looked it up and decaf coffee has 0-7 mg caffeine/cup whereas regular coffee has 70-140 mg/cup (and for the Starbucks Kcup that I use it's around 130 mg/cup so on the higher end). So decaf is a lot less caffeine in 1 jolt, and at least it kind of tastes like real coffee. Diet Coke has 46 mg caffeine a can.

B/c I had to order deodorant for daughter along with the K-cups, at least I'm getting same day delivery on Amazon Prime for spending $25 or more. I don't plan on having any decaf coffee today, but I'll try it out at breakfast tomorrow. Unless I'm really, really good and manage to stick to herbal tea!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700