View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 25, 2024 at 03:15 PM

She gave me the address and I went there yesterday. I knew exactly where it was because I used to take that road on my way home when I lived in the area. It's a nice quiet building. Doesn't seem like it will get a lot of traffic. She showed me the floor plan and where her office would be. It doesn't have access to the patio, so we probably won't ever have sessions out there. But it's a corner office and has two walls with windows. She said she'll meet me there one day to let me see the space before we transition over.

I'm 75% I'm going to decide to move. I think what's pushing me over is that she seems to really want this now that I'm willing to consider it. The only cons to this move are new space/old space and furniture/design. I know she'll keep the main pieces of furniture we do grounding with: her chair, ottoman, and rug. I want her to take the couch, but I told her I also don't want to stifle her design. I want her to have fun and be creative. She will be in this space for a long time. Plus, the couch might just fit better with the old space's design.

It will be sad to leave the old space. I am attached to it. But recently it has become a reminder of some ruptures we've had. Maybe a fresh start is what we both need.

I can't believe I'm leaning towards moving...

Hugs from:
AnaWhitney, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail

Thanks for this!
LostOnTheTrail