View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,997 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 25, 2024 at 06:34 PM

Yes, she is redesigning her current office. What happened is that her business is growing and they needed to lease an additional office building for more therapists. She's part owner in the company. I think she was really surprised that I'm willing to move. She didn't think I'd be ready for like a year or two. So she wasn't planning on moving now. She gave me the option to decide when, and I happened to weigh the pros and cons, and I am open to the idea now.

About the ruptures: I just think so much has happened since she got back. And where she had the breastfeeding items is still disturbing to me (and to her). It's like the room is already ruined. Like a ghost haunting both of us. I think that's one reason she's redecorating now. To try and fix that. She actually had planned to redecorate the room before her leave. She put it off because she knew it would be too much for me to come back to a new space. That's why she's finally doing it: because we have settled back into our relationship.

I really hope I'm making a good choice. It's not one I can take back. I need to talk to her more first. I don't want to regret this.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight