View Single Post
Jellyfish18

Member Since May 2017
26 hugs
given
Default Jul 26, 2024 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Can you ask someone you trust who’s honest to tell you if you might ne doing or saying anything wrong?

Pay attention to how you act next time around people. Do you:

Talk to much?

Talk about your problems to often?

Get upset at people easily?

Are you gossipy?

Do you flake on people?

Do you not listen to people?

Do you never ask people questions?

Do you ask people to many questions?

Maybe you just keep meeting the wrong people. Also, I wouldn’t trust that guy. Divine is probably right about him.
Jesyka, thanks for your suggestions.
I mean, the only people who know what I'm like with friends are my friends, but currently I don't even have one that I could trust to tell me the unfiltered and raw truth.
I might try free psychotherapy (but these therapists usually aren't very good) or a support group if I find a free one. But in general, I find people are just too polite or embarrassed or I don't know what.
And well, my Mum doesn't seem to know why I keep having issues with people.
All I know is I do often ask questions or let other people lead the conversation or speak more, as I (especially on these pills) don't have a ton of things to say, and often have really "quieted thoughts". But I think there is something else, something actively off-putting, though I don't know what it could be. It seems, while I may be able to make friends at the beginning, they all drift away or stop getting in touch. They stop wanting to hang out or even keep in touch. And I haven't moved, changed in this period, and so on.
I feel so sad and depressed about this, honestly. : (
Jellyfish18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote