View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2024 at 06:05 PM

I'm feeling OK now. This had been, what I would call, "Hell week" a little bit. Tuesday I had an injection at the doctor's office and yesterday I had a check up at the dentist. The check up went well, so it's a relief. I went out grocery shopping today at 8:30 and thought that I would have a problem with parking when I'd get back because of all kinds of activities going on. It turned out I didn't have a problem when I got back, so that was good.

One little thing I'm miffed about is, two weeks ago, I purchased a couple of new disposable mops. As soon as I first used them, they broke when I ringed the water out. I called the company (I don't want to name them) and explained what happened. I was told that they will send me replacements. It was almost two weeks ago when I called and, as of now, haven't received it. I called a few days ago inquiring and was told that an order was placed but not shipped out yet. Sounds like that company is going downhill. I had a problem a couple years ago one time and called them about it. They were really good at taking care of it. Not this time!
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat