Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2024 at 06:06 PM

@raspberrytorte
Great decision to quit vaping! It's not good for you; plus, you get the extra cash. What tattoos do you already have and what do you want to get?

@Moose72
I hope the biotene toothpast helps your mouth!

I did fine driving to & from the library with my daughter. Plus, I had quite the stack of holds to check out. Now, I've got plenty of reading material which is good since I'm burning thru the current book I'm reading

Today I didn't have any high anxiety and NO panic attacks. Not 1. Wow, it has been forever since that has happened to me! I did slip and have 2 diet sodas but I did well in the AM and had decaf coffee instead of regular. Decaf isn't as good as regular but I suppose it tastes somewhat like coffee even if it doesn't have the punch regular coffee does. I know diet soda isn't that great for me plus it does have caffeine ,but I'm working on cutting down from 3 or 4 sodas a day on top of 1-2 cups of coffee each morning, and it is too overwhelming to do it all at once. My problem too is I find water so BORING to drink. I need to start adding lemon or lime to it to help. Maybe I still have a few lemons that are still good, possibly limes. I'll have to look.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange