View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
234 hugs
given
Smile Jul 27, 2024 at 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
We had so much fun at the farm today! 😁 Got to hold chickens and bunnies and pet goats and sheep and cats, and we got sprayed with mud by this ENORMOUS pig that was VERY obviously a male pig.... lol. Then Husband and I hung out for a few hours just the two of us and after that the three of us went to the park and were silly for a while. Got some great pictures from today!

Tmi, but I don't understand why my periods have gotten so much worse with age! Like they're so excruciatingly painful now they make me nauseous. 🤢 Luckily I have a bottle of unopened dramamine. When I was Daughter's age they weren't like this, and she's like the way I was at her age. And my mom is NO help. I tried talking to her about this to see if it happened to her too, and she just told me to talk to my doctor. Even MIDOL doesn't help all that much anymore!!! Wtf man!

I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow morning. I hope I wake up in time. I got eight and a half hours of sleep last night. Yippie! That hasn't happened in forever! I'd set the alarm on my phone, but I sleep straight through alarms. I sleep like a rock. NOTHING wakes me up. It's quite amazing actually.
I'm glad you had fun at the farm! When my son was little we would go to the farm animals at the fair. He loved it! I'm glad you got some good sleep! Yay!

Hugs from:
bizi, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, raspberrytorte