View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
68k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2024 at 06:29 AM

I think it comes from CEN, Childhood Emotional Neglect. There is a forum on here about it, or some threads or something. There are a few books about it, but i believe it is understudied as compared to say controlling parents or child reactive disorder.

We are talking about good smart kids who did not set the house on fire while mommy slept, but just played with their crayons at the kitchen table. Who taught themselves to read. I have it from the horse's mouth - the little old Hungarian lady who lived next door - that my mother left me alone in my crib for too long. My mother said she often accusdd her. This lady later used to invite me to her house to give me butterscotch candies from her kitchen drawer and tell me i was a nice girl. I remember wondering if that was true.

So, APPARENTLY one of t's techniques to ease yearning is to see us regularly! I had to have that explicitly pointed out to me one day, when i was expounding on how comforting i found the dependability of our city bus system, which transported me to my sessions. Was my face red. But my parents were not to be depended upon.
unaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, precaryous, ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
ArtieTheSequal, Brown Owl 2, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, precaryous