Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
246 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2024 at 07:40 AM

@mararinOrange
To get to the menu with the smileys, you have to choose the "Go Advanced" in green next to the "Post Quick Reply" button.

I've been having a rough morning. I had decaf coffee, but I'm having HUGE anxiety over having to skip my morning walk due to rain (again!). Both my OCD and ED do NOT like this. I have been struggling with ED thoughts stronger than normal lately

Ugh! I hate anxiety b/c it seems to also bring on some hypomanic behavior in me. I don't know if it's true hypomania, rather just behaviors like irritability, quick anger, going thru tasks quickly and not thoroughly, racing thoughts, etc. I am trying to calm down and grounding and deep breathing are not helping. I do have an aromatherapy diffuser and the oils to use with it but H is sleeping in the bedroom and he's been so stressed lately I do not want to disturb him.

I am going to make some chamomile tea to calm down and if that doesn't help I'm going to chop some of the extra Seroquel I have from different old prescriptions down to 25 mg since pdoc used to prescribe me 25 mg Seroquel to help with anxiety and panic. I know I really should NOT do that with the Seroquel, maybe I'm still a bit hypo, but I'm also desperate to end this long round of high anxiety and panic.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, Rosi700