View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
260 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2024 at 01:14 PM

I'm doing a bit better, but I had to take 25 mg of Seroquel for the panic. I have been prescribed that in the past for panic but not now, so I really shouldn't have done that, but what's done is done.

I had some adult time with H, and that did help my stress

I STILL feel guilty about not walking, but ugh, the trick is to NOT act on those ED impulses, plus it is wet and still drizzling out. I really don't care to walk in the rain. As far as raingear, I'd practically sweat to death in a waterproof jacket right now. I live near Houston, and the summer weather is hot, muggy and extremely humid. Maybe walking with an umbrella, but I'm not going today b/c I already took a shower, and I don't want to have to shower again (which I would have to do if I walk).

Plus, I KNOW I need a rest day. I just have to fight those stupid ED impulses. Ugh! I hate it!

It's been 20 years since I actively engaged in ED behaviors & the ED thoughts are STILL with me! I really wish they'd go away.

Edited:
As it turns out, I did get some exercise today; I vaccuumed the house. That took longer than I thought it would and worked up a bit of a sweat.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Jul 27, 2024 at 03:54 PM..
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, MuddyBoots, unaluna