View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2024 at 01:57 PM

Seems like everything is a trigger. Closed doors, dropping stuff that makes noise, chewing/noisy breathing, my mom acting surprised/concerned for Bo when he has one of his episodes of not being able to walk well when he has those very frequently these days and she ignores what I say until she sees it herself (along with seeing his episodes myself and feeling helpless), how much worse my tremors have gotten, feeling like I can't go anywhere because you can't go 10 minutes anywhere populated in NH without seeing a liquor store, feeling alone and uncared for, waiting for confirmation of getting the room/a move in day for that, not having enough concentration to make any progress in the book I'm reading, the bombardment of extremist political opinions (not bad specifically here, we tend to focus more on local government, but I mean people always have the freaking news on whether it's FOX or CNN or MSNBC), police are a trigger and there's more because it's summer and a lot of people died in car crashes lately. I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. Yeah, it's just a lot of triggers and vulnerabilities these days, and I'm trying to handle things as they come, but it's getting hard.