View Single Post
careergirl

Member Since Jul 2024
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2024 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Have you discussed with him what you said here?
Of course! I am the one who pushed him into his current job, the problem is his passivity when I am not interventing. If I am talking with him about this, he immediately goes into defensive position and it leads to nothing.

Quote:
If this is not addressed now, this can lead to the breakdown of your relationship down the line, with a build up of resentment, anger or worse.
I made this post so I can gain strength to take actions, but it is really hard to let somebody go if he did nothing wrong and I am not 100% sure anyway.

Quote:
so the dynamic who makes more is really a wash at the end of the day
This is not about income or higher education! My biggest problem is his passivity and lack of ambitions, I don't want to be his only motivation. He is working only because of money, has no passion for work, he does not have any hobbies besides videogames and he is not doing anything creative in his life. He has basically no plans for future, no higher goals, just get married, have kids and die... Maybe I am just tired to be the moving factor in our lifes and I want for once be the one that is leaded somewhere.
careergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote