View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
55.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2024 at 05:49 PM

Busy today. Had several errands to run before dropping off my car so the oowy can be repaired. The body shop is easy to work with. They had my rental waiting for me. Unfortunately it’s a black car. Aside from black being very hot, it’s harder to be seen. It’s also several years newer and has a ton of features on it that I’m not familiar with. Ugh, makes me nervous, sooo nervous. Called my daughter and canceled our standing Tuesday date. I’m not driving that car on the interstate with all the construction. I’ll just wait until I get my car back. I’m nervous enough driving my familiar car. I have a few appointments this week so I’ll just go to those and back. Ohh good news! A resident is going on vacation and said I can use her parking spot while they’re gone. Whoo no more stairs for a week or parking on the street!

My sleep continues to be awful. But I do get enough to keep me stable. I’m taking the increase on Wednesday night so I’m awake bright and bushy tailed for the yearly nurse assessment on Thursday . I have things I want to talk about with her and don’t want to be forgetful.

Boots, I’m so sorry you’re having such a hard time.

Scooter,

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Manarinorange, Scooter9