View Single Post
Jellyfish18

Member Since May 2017
26 hugs
given
Default Jul 30, 2024 at 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Could it be that you don’t have enough happening in your life so you are trying to fill your time with friends, who in return might be too busy.

At some point you were asking what people do in free time and what hobbies they pursue. Most people don’t have a lot of free time and don’t look for random hobbies to pursue- they have hobbies based on their genuine interests, not on others suggestions

You need to get yourself busy. What interests do you have? When you say people don’t want to talk to you, what kind of stuff you want to talk about? What kind of stuff you talked to total strangers online?
Well, they are not too busy. Some are unemployed, and the others do get enough time to send a short text to reply. To be frank, I only get regular contact from that best friend (more than once a couple of months) out of my friends, but the things she did lately, which I mentioned, make me question the bond we apparently have.
I talk little, admittedly, but I am happy to talk about many things. From their to my interests (mine are cooking, music, movies, daily walks, relationships, clothes and make up and health, etc.), to health or university (depending on the friend (from the hospital to one who is doing their Master's)), to what we do during our day, a lot of it about relationships too, and each other's problems.
But I don't know. I feel like there is something more in my mannerisms or the way I act, my "vibe", I don't know. My best friend recently celebrated her birthday and invited three other people, and I cried when I got home, I got such a bad feeling and vibes. This is my life story in a way. (To a degree, my feelings were confirmed by my friend later.)
Could you advise where I could find someone to help me with these issues, as people notoriously dislike being honest with someone close to them or even who is a stranger (they don't like to come clean about how they feel about you)? I have thought of free psychotherapy groups, maybe somebody would be courageous and honest. But I'm having issues finding these around my town.
Jellyfish18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote