View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
264 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Jul 30, 2024 at 03:43 PM

Anyone else have this bad about about just tossing back the entire handful of morning or night meds and swallowing them without a single glance at what they are swallowing or if all the pills are even there? I definitely do this.

I have to be more careful; H wants me to check them off one by one on the pill reminder app, but ugh, they've got an option where it will say, "Take all 9 PM meds at once" and I'll choose that option without even going over what pills I have in my hand, and it will just check them all off at once.

This afternoon I am having auditory hallucinations again. I often get them off antipsychotics, but geez, I think I only accidentally skipped one night of Seroquel?! I think. I guess unless I already accidentally skipped other nights last week, but I don't think so. Ugh, I'm confused if I had Seroquel in my pillbox or not lately! I think I took Seroquel last week, I felt pretty stable then and was sleeping well, and it was only last night my sleep was crap.

I REALLY need to break this habit. Does anyone else do this too?

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte