View Single Post
Superpower

Member Since Jul 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Jul 30, 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why am I even here? I feel so alone all the time and my mom says I always have a bad face which makes people keep away from me. But I can’t help it I feel so much pain on a daily basis… last night I drank a cup of wine without her knowing and my anxiety eased up so I was very happy and talkative with family. Today she asked me why can I always be like that? That broke my heart and then I told her it was because I drank a cup of wine. She apologized and then twisted it and said I didn’t want to criticize you so I didn’t say that I thought you were being a little too much. I feel so broken.. I stopped smoking 8 months ago and that has helped me feel better but now I don’t have a crutch to numb all this pain I feel. I can’t help that it shows in my face how much pain I’m in on a daily basis and I’m so alone.. I feel so empty and sad all the time. I’m just trying my best. I do good in school and that’s the only thing bringing me peace but I’m still not enough. Somethings wrong with me idk why I’m even here anymore…
Superpower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Forestwalker, unaluna