Member Since Oct 2017
338 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 30, 2024 at 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
I do that.
I have pill boxes. One am, one pm that I keep in separate rooms. I’m very careful about filling my boxes so I’m pretty confident when I just take the pills without looking at them. The only thing is he added gabapentin to my night meds, they are too big to add to my handful. I sometimes forget them since they’re in a separate bottle.
I have AM and PM pillboxes too labelled "Morning" and "Night" and they are always in 2 separate rooms. Since H added the AM & PM labels to the pillboxes I haven't mixed up the entire morning & night pillboxes. I have done that in the past, but I would figure out that mistake as soon as I took the night meds once in the morning & was nearly falling asleep and had to muscle thru the day.

I did go back and check my night meds and all the other nights this week do have the Seroquel in them; I even checked the little ID number on the pills since the Seroquel and gabapentin I have look very similar. All there. So I either just skipped yesterday somehow when filling the box for this week assuming I took everything correctly last week.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Jul 30, 2024 at 05:06 PM..
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
bizi