View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,612 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 31, 2024 at 01:08 PM

I had to get cat food today because Ariel was running low. She would Not understand if we ran out! She already walks all over me meowing and sometimes lays on top of me! If I’m up she leads me into the bedroom walking very quickly meowing like crazy if she hasn’t been fed- breakfast or dinner!

I had to put gas in my car today too. Normally I don’t ever let it get below half but it was at a quarter and I can see myself forgetting this fact and running out of gas!

I feel pretty good today. Not spending too much money but I haven’t looked at my cc balance in a few days! Plus I had a Frappuccino today which is going to add to my cc bill and to my Risperdal weight gain!

My ex/the kids’ dad put the individual songs and piano piece on a google drive! So no more sifting through the whole service! If you’d like to see and hear these files- it’s Noah and his dad- just pm me. I think they sound great! And Noah played the heck outta the Chopin piano piece in addition to them blending really well as their voice qualities are very similar!

Vraylar 1.5
Mania (July/August 2024)
Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte