View Single Post
careergirl

Member Since Jul 2024
1 hugs
given
Default Aug 01, 2024 at 01:34 PM

Quote:
Is this really a “good” relationship? It seems like you dragging an anchor around.
it is the best one I had, he always respected me, we get along pretty well, sex is fine, but on the other hand he seems like an anchor sometimes . if I let him plan our activities, we end up playing videogames, which is fun, but not everyday. If I want to go somewhere I need to plan it, if I am not in a mood for that, we are staying at home. This other guy I was talking about, is nothing like that, thanks to him I was at more new places in past few months than with my boyfriend through the whole time, it's refreshing.

Quote:
"NICE" is not the only thing important in a relationship
thanks, your post was quite eye opening

Quote:
What are reasons to stay?
There is still possibility that I will never find somebody that is as good to me as him and it feels bad to let somebody go just because of these reasons. Also it will be hard to leave him, there is high possibility that it will destroy him, also we share most of our friends, we know each other families, we are living together. There are so many things that are tying us together and I was never with somebody for so long. But I also understand that, if I was in a need to create this thread, this relationship ended already in my heart.
careergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, eskielover

Thanks for this!
Bill3, eskielover