View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2024 at 10:16 AM

Wow, so many people wrote that I can't reply back to all. Sorry for those of you going thru a tough time

@Manarinorange
Roku remotes absolutely just eat batteries! That is why I ordered a Roku rechargeable remote. It is much nicer though the last one I had stopped keeping the recharge cable in long enough to recharge. But I did get a good 6, 7 months out of it and just bought another new off ebay.

@MuddyBoots
Wow, sounds like you're really in deep now. Can you reach out to your T? Could you call your pdoc and ask to try one of the antipsychotics you haven't tried yet though I know you've tried most of them. But maybe you'll have luck. Sounds like you need to do something. When I get that manic, H carts me right off to the pysch ER. Though for me, psychosis follows mania that severe within a day or two. Take care of yourself.

I've had a busy morning. Took a walk/jog and shouldn't have gone as far as I did, but ugh, slowing down the exercise at this point feels impossible.

After a shower & breakfast, I had quite a lot of groceries delivered and put them away though I am afraid I overspent (sigh) But I plan to make a couple recipes that are a bit more complicated that I have made in the past and that my super picky family eats, and I needed a lot of groceries I didn't have to make them. I hope it's still not hypomania that after a year, I feel up to cooking fancier food to eat. Hopefully, I will still feel like cooking when the time comes to make them. I still have leftover 15 bean soup I cooked yesterday.

I also washed & folded a load of laundry and made H's lunch for work since he's going in today and not working from home.

I'm a bit tired now and think I will relax by watching more Bosch on Amazon. Though I am on the last season of it now I do think they have a couple of spinoff shows, so I'll try them next and then retry NCIS. I couldn't really get into it the first time around, but I didn't really watch enough episodes to be much invested in the characters.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte