View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2024 at 11:39 AM

Really wanting to isolate this afternoon and not go anywhere, but I promised my daughter I'd take her to the library so she can do her weekly volunteer time; plus, I think she has a couple of holds there. I really wish H would do more driving with her, so she can finally get her license, but IDK, that will probably be a new worry, her driving on her own without H or me with her. Some Fridays, I do let daughter drive the car to the library with me, but that makes me SOO anxious. She has this tendency to drive far to the right of the lane, and there is a concrete wall on part of the way there & back, and ugh! We could take another route back without the wall, but it has more traffic AND the speed limit is 55 mph instead of 35 mph & 45 mph.

Some days though, I just don't feel like leaving the house or being around other people. Nothing bad about going to the library, and usually I read a lot at home too, and my library has created an eating/drinking area, so I usually bring a drink and sometimes a snack with me. Got some awesome, tasty baby carrots & grape tomatoes I eat with hummus and might bring that along today. My local grocery store makes the BEST hummus ever, short of more pricey Mediterrean restaurants.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte