View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Aug 02, 2024 at 12:08 PM

Howdy. At the shelter. Finished last changes required on my project.

Today was another banger of a day filled with work. Got quite a few things done and I'm inching ever closer to finishing the issue I'm currently working on. The tricky issue from this morning got resolved. It was an easy fix. Though I had to opt in for unstable API which is something I really didn't want. Oh, well. Will have to see what the future reserves if my app makes it into the world.

Other than that, tomorrow the library is closed, as well as Monday due to bank holiday. I'll work from the cafe. Which means, less expenses on the morning coffee (no croissant). Tomorrow I'll have a free afternoon decaf oat latte. Yay. And will be after I will have the super awesome magic smoked tofu wrap. Hooray. Last, but not least, to reward myself for all the hard work: Chana Masala medium spicy with some green chilli and steam basmati rice in the evening, for dinner. A-yeah!

Let's gooo!

Soon, US Open will start too. All in all, things are going great. I'm alone in the room. Probably the narcissistic bully roommate is off until Wednesday next week. It wouldn't be bad for it to be true. Fingers crossed.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote