View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
269 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jogging & walking again today. Farther than I need to, but nothing crazy or beyond what some people would consider a normal amount of exercise. I tell myself I'm doing it b/c I want to tone up DO want to tone up. I am not losing any weight, just normal small up & down fluctuations, BUT:

every time that number goes down, I feel a sense of triump.

I know I've never completely shed these ED thoughts, but they had been quieter for a long time.

I also hadn't been able to walk or jog for IDK 7, 8 months b/c peripheral neuropathy in my feet was bothering me a ton. But I've had some med changes that have helped the neuropathy a lot, which along with a manic episode, got me started walking again around 3 weeks or so ago. I've pretty much stabilized again from the mania.

And for a long time (years, even) I just maintained a low normal weight only by walking, no jogging necessary. I feel like I'm itching to get back to that low-normal weight, and the fact that my weight is normal, NORMAL right in the middle of the normal range and not moving bugs me more than I like.

Ugh, EDs are a BYTCH!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Aug 02, 2024 at 05:36 PM..
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated