View Single Post
RDMercer
Grand Member

Member Since May 2013
97 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 03, 2024 at 09:15 AM

For the most part really good. There’s this source of chaos on the periphery of my life but I’m increasingly immune to her.

She’s caused me some small financial hits. But that’s ok. At SOME point we’ll end up in court and this is all easily provable and she’ll look foolish and vindictive. The costs she’s caused me aren’t mine, they’re hers. I can envision us never returning to court because she won’t want to face that.

I’m overwhelmingly busy. But work is enjoyable. I’ve been tasked with training three new hires. Somehow my “inability to work with others” isn’t apparent anytime training and support is required and is only used to justify not promoting me. Oh well.

My side work, teaching, training, and consulting is picking up and two small business owners have met with me several times now to see if we can find mutually beneficial ways to expand that.

I am TIRED much of the time because there’s so much going on

The kids are healthy and happy. My daughter and I are together often and she’s gotten the message that Dad needs more help at home, and that help equals more time for fun. That girl likes anything with horsepower. She’s in a week of dirt bike lessons next week.

This weekend we all drove the 6 hours to see my folks. The oldest drove us in his car. I got to be in a car of young people who all enjoy each other with music cranking for the whole drive

At home I often just enjoy the silence now. Not even any music or background noise

I have low days and setbacks. I feel alone sometimes. I feel overwhelmed sometimes. And I feel hopeful sometimes. I still go through periods of wondering if I could ever get through to her and get back to a family life, but I try not to ruminate on that.

That’s it I think.
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, eskielover, Open Eyes, unaluna

Thanks for this!
eskielover