View Single Post
Crazy Hitch
ɘvlovƎ

Member Since Nov 2013
13.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2024 at 01:39 AM

Alright Ive got the Sunday night blues just thinking about work this coming week. Twice this past week I had 2 different teachers enter my classroom telling my classes they’re too loud. Easy when you teach seniors! I’d swap a Year 12 class with 8 students for my Year 7 - 25 in a class any day!

I am trying to let go of what others think of me when they walk past my classroom but then shyt like this happens and it just brings me down again. Mood is okay-ish. Anxiety is not. I had 1 coffee this morning and I was going to leave it at 1 but then my partner went and bought me a latte when we were out and I didn’t want to be rude so I drank it.

Went and got my nails done today. Feeling better about that. I got them a bright pink coat with tips that are almond shaped.

Looking forward to Spring starting next month. It’s been so cold in the mornings here when I wake up it’s been such a struggle to jump in the shower. I know a month won’t make much difference with the weather but still.

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? I watched the dismal opening ceremony then this morning my son and I were watching replays of the swimming. He’s going for Canada 🇨🇦 because on Friday he has to wear red and white for their flag. He’s really excited.

I can just feel I’m going to be awake at 4:00am. I always am on a work morning. This morning I managed to sleep in until 6:30am. It was such bliss!

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Manarinorange, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange