View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,853 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2024 at 10:51 AM

Even if I go they’ll d/c me from the ER. It’s always brown haired lady who discharges everyone (a loooot of ppl attempt after seeing her) and the old guy knows me well and only admits me if I’m planning on damaging. Because I’ve been there a lot for failing triage evaluation but he says I’m fine. Which I am. Everyone has times that they react to not eating omelets and breaking out of restraints of the mind. I don’t like peanut butter still though. But hospital is a septic tank for me.

Hospital is for people in danger to self, others, or not functioning. None of that is me.

Even if I am “emotionally and mentally unwell “ it’s not like the fires will help. Sorry I mean fkers. I didn’t do anything in the reading list. I just bought Harry Potter and Brave New World.

I kinda do want help in case y’all are right. Even if you’re not I can tell them my secret and maybe I won’t be electrocuted for Big Brother. I just don’t know how. I can’t do the hospital. She wanted me to read about Bees secrets. Maybe that was intentional and I could’ve avoided that if I did.

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna