LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hey guys!

I know we are probably all sounding annoying @MuddyBoots but it's only because we all love you very much and want to see you get better, and feel better

But I am having an amazing Sunday so far. Didn't get much sleep because my mind was racing, (TMI but I really NEEDED my boyfriend last night if you know what I mean, so I was tossing and turning). Finally got to bed at 3am and woke up at 7:30am to get ready for church. Was a really good message, one that I really needed to hear about Exodus, then Jesus being the "bread of life" and then the priest spoke about gratitude, which is what I really needed to hear this morning. Felt bad that this nice couple that is part of my AA homegroup wanted to go to breakfast but I had to head out to my parent's house because I spend Sundays with them.

Finally made it to my 9th step of my 12-Step program and did my amends with my parents. They were really nice about it, but they basically said they already knew about all things I confessed to and appreciated my amends. I felt so good afterwards. So on to the others now! I feel really good about making progress through my steps of AA because I have been sitting on them for the past three years - thank God I have such a patient sponsor, lol.

In a really good place bipolar-wise. Hope everyone is having a really good Sunday. Anxiousness is setting in a bit, because Tropical Storm Debbie is making its way up the coast - I really hope it goes and comes quick and I don't have to drive in the middle of it on Thursday when I go to work. Also really praying it doesn't gain strength and become a hurricane. Really nervous so I am going to invest in a back-up battery, so I at least have something to charge my phone with in case I do lose power this hurricane season. Living alone is both a blessing and a curse sometimes, I swear. Wishing you a very happy anniversary @Blueberrybook !!

Hugs from:
Blueberrybook, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Manarinorange, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Blueberrybook, Manarinorange