View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
292 hugs
given
Default Aug 06, 2024 at 07:49 AM

OMG this is a nightmare. First, yesterday I got my helper and they gave me a severely limited list of what would be allowed. So one large thing that I need help with I gave the helper. I had told her that if she had any questions... she should just ask, and I was very nice. I told her what I gave her was NOT URGENT AT ALL.

To wit, this morning I have an early email from her boss telling me they were going to make a co worker of mine show her how to process them. What? FIrst, why is it even hard to know how to process them... just look at the others. (we have a system where these things are done) Second is this how it going to be? Everything I give them to do has to get stopped to make even MORE work me? What is the point of a helper if I have to spend HOURS training them? When I first started this is how things was... we would get "help" only for them to change the helper and I would have to spend hours training them.. and they would do nothing, because weren't trained... but I need help because I don't have the time in the first place.

And kind of mental midget goes to her BOSS first. Now I have to give a training session when I am in again. And this is not my niche'.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna