View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2024 at 08:35 AM

Being an ACOA has a wicked intense iin a bad way affect on most folks (I know it did for me especially when he encouraged me to follow). But you can have a traumatic childhood AND have bipolar. Or whatever you want to call havingt periods of White Mountain weather. Or arkansas weather I hear that's pretty wild. Whatever she says, just say the meds work (if they do) and if you're in a flying high or rollercoaster or Challenger debris, tell her "hey, this is a thing that happens. I was tolld BIPOLAR but I guess my drinking daddy is why my thoughts could win a marathon at a 100m pace and don't need sleep.

Like, wtf professionals? Even when I got dx'd with BPD my pdoc is like "yeah, that's no bigggie as long as we have the bipolar under control." Duuuude it's worse imo. A therapist usually doesn't know shyt though. I spiral quickly and come in saying "it's bad and it will get worse" and they just say "write it out and go on a hike," and then they're all surprised when Monday comes and I'm in the ICU. I've had Ts that think we can think our way into only experiencing love, and experiencing that at every moment of our lives.

What I'm saying is, they can't be trusted. Maybe she wants to turn off your connections because she's jealous. Maybe she's sadistic. Or maybe she has that bias wheree she doesn't know something and something happens but because she doesn't know either the second confirms the first.

Hugs from:
bizi, raspberrytorte