divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,290 hugs
given
Default Aug 06, 2024 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieJastrow View Post
OMG this is a nightmare. First, yesterday I got my helper and they gave me a severely limited list of what would be allowed. So one large thing that I need help with I gave the helper. I had told her that if she had any questions... she should just ask, and I was very nice. I told her what I gave her was NOT URGENT AT ALL.

To wit, this morning I have an early email from her boss telling me they were going to make a co worker of mine show her how to process them. What? FIrst, why is it even hard to know how to process them... just look at the others. (we have a system where these things are done) Second is this how it going to be? Everything I give them to do has to get stopped to make even MORE work me? What is the point of a helper if I have to spend HOURS training them? When I first started this is how things was... we would get "help" only for them to change the helper and I would have to spend hours training them.. and they would do nothing, because weren't trained... but I need help because I don't have the time in the first place.

And kind of mental midget goes to her BOSS first. Now I have to give a training session when I am in again. And this is not my niche'.
Sounds familiar. They hire people who need extensive training and instruction. Then they expect us to teach and train them, which is ultimately more work than if they didn’t hire these people at all. But administration pats themselves on the back that they hired us help. Ugh
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
NatalieJastrow

Thanks for this!
NatalieJastrow