Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2024 at 06:33 PM

@Moose72
I had cataracts too and they rapidly got bad enough for cataract surgery. I had cataract surgery when I was 43 or 44, which is considered very young. My pdoc said it's possible Seroquel could have caused the cataracts to develop earlier than normal especially combined with my extreme myopia. I was SOO glad once I had the surgery, things that were supposed to be white, started looking white again instead of having a yellowish tint. Plus, I'd got to the point where they couldn't even correct my eyesight to passable for the DPS driving test when renewing my driver's license. And the implanted lenses corrected my nearsightedness so much, that I'm now slightly farsighted and can function daily, even drive without wearing my contact lenses. Thankfully, cataracts can't grow on the implanted lenses.

I've had more excitement than I hoped for this afternoon. I put my cat Midnight's blanket in the wash, forgot about it, started reading, and suddenly my daughter was like, "Why is there a huge puddle of water coming out from under the fridge?" She & I got towels, the water kept coming, I went into the garage for rag towels, and there's water everywhere, around the washing machine, under the large rug covering most of the garage floor (it's more a workroom, we don't park our cars there), daughter & I are running out of old rag towels. Of course, this would happen when H is at work and having a super long day b/c he has some dinner function to attend. I called H and luckily got him, he talked me thru turning off the valves in the kitchen & at the washing machine. That stopped all the water coming out, but it's everywhere now, and we have no more towels to dry it up. It's just a mess. H is hoping this will be something he can fix (he is pretty handy) but if not we'll have to call a plumber. Now, I need to calm down. That shot my anxiety & blood pressure sky high.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
bizi, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
bizi