View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2024 at 08:22 AM

Right now I'm listening to Concerning Hobbits from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack and enjoying my coffee. I want to learn to play that on the violin.

I started practicing violin again, I was struggling with motivation for a few months and didn't touch it. But I finally practiced yesterday afternoon and am gonna practice again today. My goal is to do at least an hour of it a day. It feels good to be playing again, I missed it. I'll probably resume my lessons with my private instructor in October. Music makes me so happy. Right now I'm working on learning a couple of songs from the Legend of Zelda videogame series. My next big goal to work up to is Vivaldi's Concerto in A Minor. Then eventually some Lindsey Stirling stuff. Some other pieces I want to learn are the Pirates of The Carribeean song He's a Pirate, the Game of Thrones theme song, Zombie by the Cranberries, Sadness and Sorrow from the anime Naruto, Grief and Sorrow from the anime Naruto, the full Carol of the Bells song, Fur Elise by Beethoven, Concerning Hobbits from Lord of the Rings, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, and many other songs including a lot of celtic stuff and fiddle song

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus