View Single Post
cptsdvictim
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Aug 07, 2024 at 11:44 AM

Today was good. Uneventful. Reviewed my work. After a few iterations I skipped my rule to always start over when I find an issue that I've to fix. It was a good decision as, so far, in the final review everything looks good. I'm halfway through the final review.

Heard back from support regarding my recent case. They suggested I try something I've already tried. So I've let them know. Ball is in their court now, so pending reply. Fingers crossed. Though, my intuition tells me they're clueless. I guess I'll have to find out how it pans out during testing for going into production.

This evening instead of eating the usual vegan sandwich at the cafe (which was closed downstairs and on the ground floor it was full - the tables that were free had consumed items on them, sign they don't clean them up often) I went with a vegan burger. Didn't like it as I used to. The beyond meat had a taste and smell to it that reminds me of real meat. I guess that's.the whole point, though for me, personally, doesn't hit my buds. So, therefore, I will stop going there. Instead I'll opt for the Mexican burrito which is better as I also use my loyalty card and inch closer.to free. burritos.

Tomorrow morning I hope to finish the final review so I can free up the time when I get to the library to work. I'll put in some items I had on my list for quite a while. Yay. Let's gooo!
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna