raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,417 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2024 at 08:44 PM

@Blueberrybook

No. That's definitely not what you want at all! That sucks. I ended up having a fun family day too. Daughter and Husband made me go outside and play with squirt guns with them (after I was wailing at the kitchen table about being a land whale! And how I didn't want to do anything except for sleep. They pretty much dragged me outside with them. Lol!), and it was a lot of fun! Then we went and played volleyball at the park for a while, so they made me feel better since I got outside and spent some time with them.

@Mountaindewed

No. I've never heard of Seasonale birth control before. That sounds amazing! I've been on many different hormonal birth control pills, and they ALL caused me to PMS all month, regardless of how much of whatever hormone was in them, so I'm leary about trying any hormonal birth control. They also all killed my sex drive, and I enjoy some spice 🌶 in my life and would rather that not go away. I'll talk to my doctor though. I'm due for a pap and well checkup this month. Just have to schedule an appointment (I hate stupid paps). And I'm probably going to have to schedule an appointment to get my boobs squished. Yippie.

@LadyShadow

Sorry the storm is so slow moving. Do you live in an apartment? Are you in your bathroom? I just ask because our complex doesn't have a basement and we always seem to get severe weather and tornadoes when I'm home alone so I have to throw the cats in the bathroom with me and settle down in the bathtub on a blanket. Lol. Then I sit and text people on my phone and just kind of chill for a few hours (and then the power goes out, etc.).

I don't know. That's what I do. I hope you get sleep tonight! At least your power hasn't gone out!

@Scooter9

I hate anxiety so much. I'm happy your therapist showed you some new skills to help you cope. I hope they work!

Everyone else, love and hugs and all that! Hope everyone has a wonderful evening (or morning or afternoon, depending on wherever you are!).

🥰🥰🥰

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, Nammu

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Scooter9