View Single Post
blackswan22
Newly Joined

Member Since Aug 2024
Confused Aug 09, 2024 at 02:08 PM

Hey, so I've been seeing this therapist for months
All was good at first, he once hugged me after a bad session where I just cried so much. But then we would hug every session, he sat me on his lap for a couple of times, then he kissed my cheeks and placed a gentle brief kiss on my neck, asked what I wanted and u replied that having a therapist is more than I ever dreamed of (the support that is). The next session this happened again, and given that I find him handsome, I placed a kiss on his lips, it was obvious that that's what our bodies wanted at that moment. The next session, we made out + I went down on him
The next session we made out
The next session we made out and I went down on him again
And the last session, we did our therapy work as usual. But then he hugged me. And I kissed him, he didn't reciprocate and so I asked if he was having doubts and wanted to stop and he said yes, turns out an accident happened to his family *yes he is married and 2 decades older than me* and so *given that we're religious* he wanted to fix himself.
Idk how to feel now, I don't feel okay. It's been more than a day but I'm still so shocked.
blackswan22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HALLIEBETH87, LonesomeTonight, precaryous