View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
234 hugs
given
Default Aug 10, 2024 at 01:28 AM

I'll chime in about being diagnosed with my diagnoses. After I had my son I completely freaked out and would only allow my mom to hold him and I didn't sleep for like 3 days. Long story short he put me on amitrptiline and Prozac. I finally slept but I was in an organization that were against meds so I took myself off of them. Long story I went back to taking the meds and did do good for awhile. Then I would have deep, deep dark depressions and very elevated hypomanic episodes in the spring and summer. My Dr said I think you have BP but I was like whatever. So in 2011 I found a website that was exposing the organization I was abused in. I didn't eat or sleep for 5 days. I became psychotic. I knew I needed to get away from my computer and went to my sisters work. She ended up taking me to the hospital. The psychiatrist gave me 5 mgs of Zyprexa. It did help with the racing thoughts. But my sister said when we were driving I was taking to myself about who I could trust from the website. She took me right back to the hospital and put me involuntary. I remember pacing and pacing listening to my cds and I thought ppl from the organization I was abused in were spying on me. They were just visitors. Oh it took 3 days to get me to sleep. I think it was a barbituate. I took a ton of tests and I was diagnosed with BP 1 and severe ptsd. Before I was taken off lorazapam I was doing good. Now my biggest problem is anxiety. My psychiatrist put 3 more refills on all of my meds besides clonazepam.. I think he's going to start taking me off. I very scared!
Manarinorange is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte