Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,545 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 10, 2024 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
The noise is really something during hot days. There are hardly any kids around where I live but once in a while there are neighbors who would have get-togethers; and they really make a lot of noise. Loud talking, loud laughing, and screaming. I don't get it with the screaming; which gets on my nerves the most. Oh, they are adults by the way!

This morning I had some time at home before my appointment. About an hour before I left for it, there was a lot of noise coming from across the street with the construction of the new apartments going up. That didn't help my anxiety before having to go to my appointment.
Same here, as the adults can be noisier than the kids and kids learn by example. If the effing parents don’t teach them to be considerate of others around them they will be self centered. That’s the only thing my parents did right: Teach me the world doesn’t revolve around me.

My bedroom is hot too because there’s no wall a/c or anything there, plus the sun beams relentlessly on that wall in the afternoon. If I open the window and use the window fan, which is something, I get the noise from the garage. So I have to wait until it’s really late to open it when most people should be asleep.

I still haven’t gotten a new neighbor but it will be soon because they fill vacancies FAST here. Waiting for it is worse than the noise I’ll get when they move in. I hope they do it all at once and not at night. If so they will walk back and forth past my bedroom towards the elevator, pushing a dolly and making all that noise.

I know what it’s like to temporarily stop what sustains me too, such as not exercising after a procedure. I hate disruptions more than ever now. I wasn’t this bad when I was much younger. Maybe it’s the chaotic times we are in. I recently heard the aftermath of a traffic accident and the sound was worse than the sight.

It was at my hair salon but I had my back to the window. But my stylist saw it and gasped. She instantly sprang into action as well as her assistant, calling 911. And they went to help in any way they could even though the police and ambulance arrived quickly, the assistant offered the driver some water as it was hot. I got to thinking what if that was me, I’d depend on Good Samaritans because I’d have nobody to call. And I’d have to admit that. I know you can relate as a neighbor once had an emergency you posted about. It really rattled me. The driver started to cry and I almost did, I felt empathy. The car was really damaged too.

———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Discombobulated, JaneOnceMore, T4bbyCat, unaluna, will19

Thanks for this!
will19