View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,853 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sooo what higher care do you mean? They're trying to fit me in to see my pdoc within the next week, I saw my CM today and we just kinda tried keeping it light but also made plans for the rest of the weekend. They are checking in on me frequently, but it's not super helpful when I still feel like they're against me. Maybe I'm against me and they're against the me against me though.

I don't have schizophrenia, I have bipolar but with psychotic features, but yeah, I could use some meds right now regardless. I was way worse before going, but I did sleep some because my potassium I guess is low (which again, went without being treated. When they checked it, it was at 3.1 but that was Tuesday). I'm pretty sure if my lack of potassium wasn't exhausting me I'd be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Even just now I did some impulsive shopping (meant to get these sodas that I'm collecting the bottles, but ended up not even going to the store with those sodas and got a bunch of stuff. Nothing extravagant, but I'm broke af and $30 is a bit). I wanted to go to the batting cages, but my head is way out of it and I'd probably just stand on the plate lmao

I got there, first meeting with the doc I asked if I could leave (I mean, who wouldn't after over 24 hours in the ER only to be transferred and think everyone is talking about you and your ex is there in disguise spying on me), and he said sure. I looked at my paperwork and it said I left AMA, but it's not like he told me I should stay or anything so idk how that's "AGAINST medical advice" if there was no advice to stay.

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte, SquarePegGuy