View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 11, 2024 at 01:44 PM

They alllllll suck. Or at least everything I've tried.

Risperdal didn't give me akathisia, but I also thought I was breaking into an apartment in Lowell, MA one minute, drinking beer with my sister in Manchester, NH the next (I don't have a sister), lost in the woods in Maine another, but I saw a woman who led me to a cabin and when I got in there I got scared because it was obviously someone else's and there were like 10 rifles, on a boat, lost in a pink maze, trying to go outside the hospital (I was IP at the time, but the unit looked way different and very green) but they all left without me and I felt incredibly betrayed and abandoned, it was raining cocaine and ants, and god knows what else. I had no clue I was actually inpatient.

Invega didn't give me akathisia, but it did give me an anaphylactic reaction

Zyprexa didn't give me akathisia, but it makes me do nothing but eat. And then I feel guilty for eating so I throw up. Not looking forward to bringing back my ED.

Seroquel didn't give me akathisia, but it did jack.

Clozapine didn't give me akathisia, but I don't think I have time to get bloodwork to start it, and I also want to be awake more than 8 hours a day.

Fanapt didn't give me akathisia, but it also made me fall like twice a day while I took it.

Literally everything else I tried (thorazine, fluphenazine, haldol, geodon, abilify, latuda, saphris, and vraylar) gave me akathisia, and I've had so much akathisia that I will NOT tolerate anymore. Every time I get it, it gets worse.

Have to get on something this week and get it working ASAP before I risk flipping out every time I leave the house. Hell, even if I don't leave. Ideas?