View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 11, 2024 at 02:10 PM

I have been to Reddit - and yes, it's kind of black hole of the internet, and they have interesting topics, but I find Reddit users infuriating and very triggering. They usually have nothing nice to say.

I understand it being slower in the summer, I think this site has been slow in general the past few years as others have said. I think someone hit an important point that PsychCentral had a lot of articles that used to bring people to this site. I miss the name "PsychCentral" in general, I am not too crazy about MSF.

But just want you to know, I do other things on this site than just look at the new posts. I look at old posts I had done or resurrect some old Game threads, or threads that I think would be nice to come back and be on the board again.

I am kind of saddened that posts/threads tend to disappear after just a few months - I think there is less on this site to choose from because a lot of things end up getting archived or taken off this site. It never used to be that way.

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, nonightowl