View Single Post
SquarePegGuy
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2020
104 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 11, 2024 at 06:40 PM

I thought Tom Sawyer evoked a love of chores so that others would pay him to do them for him

Anyway, the Buddhist would say, "What comes after enlightenment? Laundry." And I do like doing laundry, the washing and drying, the folding and the putting away. But I'm one of those folks who discovered during COVID that he has too many clothes, so I've been having trouble with the putting away part. The only chore I dislike is washing the bathtub and shower because it's such a strain on my back. I usually wash it while I'm taking shower.

Cooler, dry weather came, so this morning I was able to remove a lot of the branches from the huge cherry tree that fell a few weeks ago.

And I'm trying to heal a tick bite on two toes. The oral antibiotic seems to keep the infection and swelling from spreading to my instep. It's not helping the toes themselves, so I need to keep up the hot soaks and topical antibiotic.

If this makes no sense, it might be because I'm pretending to listen to my wife complain about people she sends cards to not getting them.