View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 12, 2024 at 02:17 PM

A client of mone has a friend who would like me to be his caregiver through IHSS.

I’ll get health benefits if I work 35 hours a month. This guy has 96 hours a month.

The problem is that registering online is impossible. I went to the ihss site & I can’t get past this site:

https://www.reva-pa.com/ip/Videos_Wa...5167F8620A739C

I can’t watch the necessary videos as I kerp getting asked the same question again & again like what’s my social security number & what’s my birthday & favorite color?

I tried different browsers & nothing worjks. I screenshoted my security questions so they’re correct.

I am going to give unfortunately & tell this guy sorry, but they make it impossible to register on their site.

I’m beyond frustrated. The case manager is useless. I was given a number to where no calls ate being accepted now.

How does anyone manage to enroll in IHSS? They make everything so time consuming & difficult! Ugh!!!

Did anyone ekse ever have that issue? Why am I being asked the same questions repeatedly?

Can I just go to orientation & ask to watch the videos there or if there’s another way I can watch the stupid videos? lol

I definitely will give up if no one can help me regardless of benefits.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote